Thursday, October 26, 2006

Line Dancing

So... line dancing. I kinda (really) have a big fear of performing... so I was really nervous (haha like you couldn't tell). But so yeah... thanks to all who participated and at least pretended to be interested--otherwise I would have felt even more dumb. But it was interesting to learn about the dance that accompanied the music that we've been studying, because a lot of times, the dance was the reason for the music. Bascially, I'm just glad it's done.

2 comments:

Nic McPhee said...

You did a great job despite your nerves, and I think it was a lot of fun. Thanks a lot for putting that together!

Would you have been more comfortable if you hadn't gotten into "costume"? I don't think that changing was at all necessary for what you were trying to get across, and if that made you more self-conscious you could have just skipped it.

Laura said...

yeah... that would have been a better idea. oh well, what can you do?