Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Discussion Summary

I know there was alread a discussion summary for last week, but it's acually my turn so I'm going to do one anyway! :) On Tuesday, we listened to a cool presentation about that African singing group, which I really enjoyed. I thought the DVD of them sining in that church was especially cool, cause it was more authentic than I'm used to. Then we started with the junk band which was a little scary for some of us who like to read music, rather than just make it up. Thanks to Tyler and Joe, though, it started to go somewhere. We did the junk band again on Thursday, and it started out really well. I think everyone was more confidant, or at least I was. Then the cameras started rolling... and it got a little awkward. No one really wanted to look at the camera, but there was really no where else to look. I bet we look like a pretty stoic junk band. Oh well!

No comments: